MUMBAI – DREAM CITY TOUR
DURATION: 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
DEPARTS FROM: YOUR PREFERRED LOCATION
TIME OF DEPARTURE: 8:00 AM
DROP: YOUR PREFERRED LOCATION IN MUMBAI
Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay, is a city that never sleeps. Sometimes it becomes difficult to cope up with the fast paced lifestyle of Mumbaikars. This specially designed tour is a splendid potpourri of magnificent landmarks and monuments, beautiful temples and art galleries, mouthwatering cuisines and endless shopping. All in all, the tour showcases the overall lifestyle of the people living in this metropolitan city. The tour allows you the opportunity to truly experience the city, appreciate its architecture and history and see local people as they go about their daily work.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN MUMBAI
Namaste and Welcome to India! Upon your arrival in Mumbai our representative will meet you. With our assistance get transferred to the hotel and check into the hotel. The evening is free to relax and explore the nearby sights. For instance, you can visit the famous Juhu Beach and watch the sun in reddish hues. You can also savor the mouth-watering Mumbai ‘Pav-Bhaji’ and Bhel on the beach. Stay overnight in Mumbai.
DAY 02: EXPLORE MUMBAI
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Mumbai visiting Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum, Hanging Gardens on the slopes of Malabar Hills offering nice view of Marine Lines & Chowpatty Beach, Kamla Nehru Park, Mani Bhawan (where Mahatma Gandhi used to stay) and then to Dhobi Ghat. Also visit Afgan Church, Flora Fountain (Bombay nerve centre), Colourful Crawford Market and Marine Drive. Have a pleasant night stay in Mumbai.
DAY 03: MUMBAI DEPARTURE
After healthy breakfast in the morning check out from the hotel and drive to airport to board your flight back to home. Tour ends with sweet memories.
NOTE: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs and preferences. Feel free to contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday or a tour package specially designed to suit your needs and desire for an unforgettable India tour.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Complimentary drinks on arrival.
- Pickup service from Airport, Railway Station and Hotel.
- Air Conditioned vehicles having sufficient space for luggage.
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services.
- A trained and knowledgeable representative throughout the tour.
- Experienced chauffeurs for all kinds of conveyance.
- Entry fee at the monuments.
- Tips to the servicemen.
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.